- An ideal variety for growers looking for an oil with excellent characteristics and great personality.
- Medium-low vigour, between Arbequina and Koroneiki. Ripens 7 to 10 days earlier than Arbequina.
- A variety with greater tolerance to cold, good resistance.
- Early entry into production.
- A variety suited to the SHD olive grove concept.
- High yield.
OVERALL OIL PROFILE
*Specific health declaration for olive oil. Reg. UE 432/2012. EFSA
|Vigour||Medium – Low|
|Olive weight (g)||3.3|
|Fat yield (% dry matter)||52.80|
|Polyphenols (ppm of caffeic acid)||850|
|Stability (hours at 120 °C)||15.79|
|FATTY ACIDS (%)|
|Oleic (C18: 1)||71.05|
The data and results shown in these graphic resources are made for informative purposes only and it is not guaranteed to they will be achieved in all cases, due to several facts influencing plant growth such as climatic and geographical circumstances, soil characteristics, as well as use conditions and agricultural habits.