Clonal Walnut Rootstocks
Grizzly, RX1, VLACH, VX211
CLONAL WALNUT ROOTSTOCKS
(USPP# 21179)$1.00 Royalty
- Selected for its root lesion nematode tolerance & moderate resistance to phytophthora
- Moderate Resistance to Crown
(USPP# 20649)$1.00 Royalty
- High Vigor
- Selected for its adaptability and moderate-high resistance to Phytophthora
- Replicated trials show that RX1 has higher yields than VX211 & Vlach.
- Some trials show higher yield compared to VX211
- Some resistance to Crown Gall
(USPP #31,862) Royalty $1,50
- Most vigorous walnut clone based on new trials
- Selected for its survivability in replant disorder and nematode affected sites.
- Crown Gall has never been observed on the Grizzly Rootstock.
BUDDING SERVICES - ONSITE CUSTOMER SERVICE - FIELD DELIVERY
The data and results shown in these graphic resources are made for informative purposes only and it is not guaranteed to they will be achieved in all cases, due to several facts influencing plant growth such as climatic and geographical circumstances, soil characteristics, as well as use conditions and agricultural habits.