Intended for the end customer and ready to plant in the field
The Smarttree is an ideal plant format for adapting to the new model of super high density plantations. This model allows total mechanisation from the moment of planting with the aim of quickly creating an efficient productive wall that also reduces costs.
This new model aims to solve the problems of labour availability and costs and reduce the initial investment in support structures.
In the specific case of the olive tree Smarttree, planting can take place in any season of the year, according to the specific climate conditions of the project, avoiding winter in frost-risk zones and the summer in very hot zones.
- 50–60 cm high plant, grafted, in the case of fruit trees, and semi–hardwood stake in the case of olive plants.
- Comprehensive genetic and
health controls through the most
advanced techniques, such as real-time PCR.
- It has a very well-established root system
in a substrate rich in
coconut fibre and peat to facilitate
ventilation and ensure health quality
- The plant is staked and has
40 cm high biodegradable
plastic protection. The
interior of the protector is black
to prevent light penetration and
avoid suckers. The exterior is white
to reflect light.
- For stone fruit Smarttrees,
the patterns are
ROOTPAC [Rootpac ®>] series grafted
in a large number of varieties of
almonds, peach trees, nectarines,
plums and apricots.
- Our plants come from clonal material
to ensure the highest
genetic and health quality.
- The plant has been pruned on top
and features diverse
- Smarttree plants are delivered in a
250 ml Teku® format pot.
- It has 2 holes, the first
where the plant is located and the second one
used to insert the stake as
support for the plant in the field.
- For olive Smarttrees, we have
the varieties best adapted to the
super high density system such as:
Arbequina clone AS–1, Arbosana, Oliana,
Koroneiki, Sikitita, Lecciana and