- A variety with less vigour for the SHD system.
- Natural benefit: ease of pruning renovation.
- High yield and exceptionally early production
- Late ripening, between that of Arbequina and Arbosana.
- Tolerant to leaf spot disease and more suitable for low temperatures than Arbequina.
OVERALL OIL PROFILE
Corresponds to a sweet type of virgin oil, well balanced and with good harmony at the aromatic level. Presents a medium to high level of fruitiness, light in bitterness and somewhat more intense in spiciness, making it highly suitable for the mass consumer market.
|Structure||COMPACT AND SEMI-UPRIGHT|
|Olive weight (g)||1.58|
|Fat yield (% dry matter)||43.5|
|Polyphenols (ppm of caffeic acid)||163|
|Stability (hours at 120 °C)||10.91|
|FATTY ACIDS (%)|
|Oleic (C18: 1)||71.14|
The data and results shown in these graphic resources are made for informative purposes only and it is not guaranteed to they will be achieved in all cases, due to several facts influencing plant growth such as climatic and geographical circumstances, soil characteristics, as well as use conditions and agricultural habits.