Is in our nature.
We are the Agromillora Group, worldwide leader company in the nursery sector and a benchmark in production and marketing of fruit trees and olive trees with the highest genetic and health standards.
MILL. PLANTS DELIVERED
PRESENCE IN COUNTRIES
At Agromillora Group we like to think that we can see inside things. Starting with ourselves. We know that our passion to help our customers grow has led us to embrace innovation, technology and research—applied to agriculture.
In much the same way , we know how to see the potential inside nature.
There is potential in each tree, in each plant, in each seed.
Our purpose is to improve that potential, make it a reality.
It’s something that we carry inside—in our nature.
This leadership is the result of two factors: an innovative and high-tech productive system and a presence in five continents. Thanks to these factors, we have become the number one supplier of propagation for woody species in the agricultural industry.
We are strongly committed to the development of global agriculture to which we contribute value through productivity enhancements.
We promote the creation of more productive, healthy and resistant plants and work to implement new agronomic solutions, such as the Super High Density techniques, new pruning systems and plant conduction systems. All these systems are much more efficient and profitable for the grower.
At Agromillora, we act as a meeting point between the world breeder and producer communities. Thanks to our capillarity, we help breeders market their goods to the five continents, always under strict quality controls that guarantee the propagation of these plants under the greatest genetic and sanitary guarantees.
We never stop reinventing ourselves, whether designing new cultivation techniques with our collaborators and clients or experimenting in the development of new varieties with the main international breeders.
The history of Agromillora is a story of ongoing improvement. This commitment is reflected explicitly in our
name (“millora” is Catalan of “improve”). Indeed, we work for a better, more efficient agriculture which is more profitable, less subject to health threats.
This focus has been our hallmark since the foundation of the company in 1986.
We demonstrate our commitment to innovation with:
– The format of Smarttree plants, which has meant a paradigm shift, revolutionising the traditional super high density system. Through Smarttree we achieve total mechanisation from the moment of planting, greatly increasing the efficiency and profitability of the crop.
– The development of new agronomic solutions such as the super high density applied to new species has meant a paradigm shift for the fruit sector.
– As global leaders in in-vitro micro-propagation, we constantly take on new species multiplication projects throughout the world, thanks to our strategic relationship with the main plan material breeders.
– Our commitment to the digitalisation of the production process, incorporating the use of QR codes that guarantee the traceability of our products.
– Professionalised management of our mother plant fields, which ensures the genetic and health quality of our plant material.
Having the most advanced technological and digital tools helps us constantly improve and increase the efficiency of our production processes.
Thanks to all this, we have achieved spectacular year–on–year growth that exceeds a total of 80 million plants delivered.
And we have done so maintaining the highest level of quality both in product and service.
We firmly believe in the importance of training. Our annual calendar includes training in different areas and in all the Group’s subsidiaries to ensure maximum quality and efficiency throughout the process.
Global scale and diversification
The diversification of our business in different geographical areas—selling a diversity of species in 25 different markets on a recurring basis—is one of our main strengths.
Achieving success is only possible with a team of professionals fully committed to the project and with values that are part of our nature (commitment, teamwork, innovation, service, honesty). And their desire for continuous improvement keeps us going. The Agromillora Group comprises more than 1,500 people distributed throughout the world.