The SES seal identifies Agromillora’s value proposition based on cultivation in hedge rows
Agromillora has historically made several valuable contributions to the industry, but the most impactful ones have been those related to new models of hedge cultivation.
TRANSFORMATIVE SOLUTIONS that are always based on INNOVATION
– our reason for being –
Agromillora’s contribution of SUSTAINABILITY to the market
Why this contribution?
- Improving the efficiencyof existing production systems.
- It provides positive impacts associated with Sustainability.
WHAT CROPS DOES IT APPLY TO?
SHD MODELS PROMOTED BY AGROMILLORA
Impact on the four pillars of Sustainability
Prod. and Value Chain
Attributes defining the SES
- Encourages the reduction and reasonable use of phytosanitary products.
- Efficient management of water resources.
- Carbon footprint
- Suitable genetics linked to the hedge row model.
- It helps fight desertification and degraded soils and helps rehabilitate non-fertile land.
- Solutions for organic farming.
- Possibility of installing antifreeze systems
- Efficient mechanization of crop management and harvesting (lower energy use)
- It promotes technological modernization, agricultural innovation, and the need for skilled labor.
- Positive impacts on the socio-economic development of rural regions.
- Improvements in occupational health and safety.