- Reference variety for the super-intensive system.
- Medium vigor: the final size depends on the edaphoclimatic conditions and agronomic management.
- Productive and constant.
- Early entry into production.
- Ripening in the northern hemisphere: begins in October in the earliest zones. Ends in December in later areas.
- Relatively cold tolerant.
OVERALL OIL PROFILE
Corresponds to a sweet type of virgin oil. Delicate and fragrant.
Medium fruitiness with low levels of bitterness and spiciness.
Harmonious, enabling it to be marketed as mono-varietal or in combination with oils high in polyphenols in order to enhance its stability.
|Olive weight (g)||1.71|
|Fat yield (% dry matter)||48.8|
|Polyphenols (ppm of caffeic acid)||270|
|Stability (hours at 120 °C)||7.89|
|FATTY ACIDS (%)|
|Oleic (C18: 1)||71.78|